A first smile, little first steps; their first pearl. This is gorgeous jewellery for putting into tiny hands – to treasure forever.
Packaging & Warranty
Each Isle of Wight Pearl piece is guaranteed for two years and will arrive beautifully packaged in a presentation box along with our micro-fibre pouch which is handy for both storing your pearls and cleaning them.
Pearl farming is wonderful for the environment but under threat from climate change. We offset the carbon footprint of our jewellery and packaging by funding green energy projects in partnership with the CarbonNeutral Company.
Our personal shoppers are on hand to deal with any queries and the Isle of Wight Pearl workshop is ready and raring to make any adjustments to the sizes, lengths or clasps on request.
- Our next day courier service costs £5.50.
- Orders placed on weekdays before 2pm will arrive the following working day.
- Orders placed after 2pm on weekdays will be dispatched the following working day to arrive the day after, and orders placed on weekends will be dispatched the following working day to arrive the day after.
- Orders to the Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and Scilly Isles will take 3 working days to arrive.
- International courier service costs £10 and will take 5-7 working days to arrive.